My Blog List

Saturday, September 10, 2011

And you thought your awkward stage ended when you graduated high school.

I have been an awkward person all of my life. I am obnoxiously taller than most and I have a strange obsession with grammar.

For the most part, I am surrounded by others who are just as quirky as I. We spend our time discussing Ligers and how cool the Haka is. Over the years I have come to terms with this, and I let my freak flag wave in all it's glory.



Recently I went to the dentist and he told me I grind my teeth. I now get the distinct honor of wearing a night guard. Oh yes. Nothing says sexy like waking up in the morning to this:



I had the distinct honor of being blessed with naturally straight teeth. Since I avoided head gear as an adolescent, the dental gods have now cursed my mouth. Hello adult chastity belt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment