My Blog List

Monday, October 29, 2012

Wait, when was the last time I posted something?!

It's been over six months since my last post, and things in my life have changed immensely.
Brief overview:
- Spent a month in Italy with my BFF
- Got accepted to the teaching credential program at CSU Long Beach
- Moved back to Long Beach
- Started waiting tables again
- Went to Australia
- Started school and watched all my free time slip away

So, here are some pictures of some of the fun things I have done during this time :)

Campo de'fiori market in Roma


Wine tasting at a 1,000 year old castle in Tuscany


Venezia, Italia


Messina, Sicilia, Italia


Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, Australia


Three sisters Katoomba, Australia


View from my Aunt's kitchen, Maclagan, Australia



Cows from the dairy farm, Maclagan, Australia


No comments:

Post a Comment